Tuesday 21 March 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 11 with Create A Smile & ZIG Clean Color


During this March I am trying to participate as often as possible in 
The Daily Marker "30 Day Coloring Challenge".
Basically, its all about colouring a little bit every day - if your daily life and work allows it. 
 
Amazing Kathy Racoosin is the master mind behind this. 

Below is my finished card with the colouring for Day 11


Until now I have colouring with Promarker pens and Inktense pencils. 
Today I am showing a card where I have used my ZIG Clean Color pens - and I just Looove them! Love, love, love them! Yep...

So sorry I forgot to write down the ZIG colours I have used to colour in these two perky easter characters.  


I hope you'll find a little time today to do some colouring. 

Pia xx


Supplies used: 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!